Change my name on Premium for Family

Solved!
Highlighted

Change my name on Premium for Family

I thought I was inviting my sister to join the Premium for Family subscription I just purchased but the site was actually just asking for my name and address. How do I edit this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Change my name on Premium for Family

Regular

I just had this problem and was stuffed around for an hour on the online chat and was very disatisfied with the results. Apparently they won't change the first name of your account from the wrong name to the correct one which would be on your card, facebook account that's connected as well as your email for 'security reasons.' But what they will tell you they can do instead is delete your whole account and make a new one with the same email. How and why can they have the authority to do this but not change a name? I don't know but it needs to be changed, if some person had gotten into the wrong account somehow they'd be able to delete the account but not change something as simple as a first name.

View solution in original post

IMG_2534.PNG
50 Replies
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same here. Accidently used my wife's name. Can't figure out how to fix this.

Highlighted

So did I, I hope to get some kind of resolution.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same here ! Thought I was adding my husband!

Highlighted

Yes, I also have this problem. I hope some one can answer how to change the name of the main Spotify Family member who invites the rest.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Update: Spotify chat support gave me the run around for an hour and then said they'd continue support for this issue via email. Over a month now and I still haven't heard from them. Giving up.
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Tnx for letting me know.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same here. Has anybody found a solution to this? Does it even matter? (besides being annoying)..

Highlighted

Same issue.  Jesus Spotify what year is it?  DO BETTER.

Highlighted

I also had this happen! My daughter was helping me create the account and accidently used her name instead of mine.

SUGGESTED POSTS