Change my name on Premium for Family

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Change my name on Premium for Family

Casual Listener

Having same issue here.

Just recently subscribed to family plan,

I was confused on the experience on the first form.

It doesn't say anything if it was for me "as the main subscriber" for the family.

I wish spotify could really help me on this. pft. 😞

Highlighted

This has just happened to me now too...

Highlighted

Same issue as everyone else, does it actually matter other than the name being incorrect?

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Pretty much. Just annoying to have permanently. Especially for a company that is valued at 30b$. They certainly have the capacity to fix this simple user interface glitch to avoid in the first place. Not a good 1st impression. They’re too busy paying license fees.
Highlighted

That is the best chat transcript layla_rosex... well funny and stupid at the same time

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Okay same issue here. How incredibly stupid the way it was designed. Why isn't Spotify doing anything to get things better? I will delete my account and start again. This feels so wrong. Doesn't Spotify have any Quality Control? Please fix this!  

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Spoiler
Spoiler
Same thing just happened to me! can we fix this?
Highlighted

Well...what can I say?...same issue just happened to me, it is amazing how many complaints about this ridiculous problem and Spotify’s done nothing for this long!!...this is completely absurd and annoying!...kinda regretting on getting this far with this company.

Highlighted

**bleep** I cannot believe how long this thread has been going on!! and clealry I have the very same problem -.- my ex's name instead of my name is in the system for my family subscribtion.. just from a security standpoint, I do not see how this is acceptable to Spotify... 

BTW where do you guys find this mysterious chat?! There is no way for me (US) to contact Spotify directly - again huge aggravation!

Highlighted

Same happened to me, Hope Spotify can find a solution soon...

SUGGESTED POSTS