Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change my personal information

Solved!

Change my personal information

Hello.

I just wanted to know how can I change my birth date on Spotify if I created the account with a Facebook account.

When I created my Facebook account, I was 10 years old, and in order to do so, I had to add a fake birth date there.

I created my Spotify account when I was 14 with Facebook and I thought it wouldn't affect me in any way.

Now that I am an adult (over 18 years old), I was able to change my birth date on Facebook, but sadly I can't do the same on Spotify.

Is there a way to do it? I've seen that it is possible to stop processing my Facebook data (option 1) or to revoke the access (option 2), but I don't know how that would affect my account

If you find a solution, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Plan

Free

Country

Peru

Operating System

Windows 10

PD: Sorry for the Spanish and French pictures. I hope you don't mind...

option 1.png
option 2.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jcrissnell,

Welcome to the Community!

If you're having troubles updating your date of birth on your account overview page, I'd suggest reaching out to Support so that they can look into this backstage. You can find out how to reach them by heading here.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jcrissnell,

Welcome to the Community!

If you're having troubles updating your date of birth on your account overview page, I'd suggest reaching out to Support so that they can look into this backstage. You can find out how to reach them by heading here.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

When you modify your birthday in facebook, doesn't spotify update it automatically? Have you checked this?

Suggested posts