Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change payment bank account to bank account in country where spotify is not yet

Solved!

Change payment bank account to bank account in country where spotify is not yet

Hi all,

What i would like to know is the following, currently I have my subscription payment connected to a bank account in a country where spootify exists (premioum btw).

Is it possible to change the bank account  or mastercard issued in a country that doesnt have spotify yet? I live currently in Croatia.

KR

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @aristosk, welcome to the community 🙂

Unfortunately, you cannot use a Credit Card issued in a country where Spotify isn't available yet.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I would assume that the issuing country would have no effect on the ability for the money to be transferred.. Imho

Marked as solution

Hello @aristosk, welcome to the community 🙂

Unfortunately, you cannot use a Credit Card issued in a country where Spotify isn't available yet.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Aristos Koutras <*snip*>
mån 23 dec. 13:07 (för 19 timmar sedan)
till support

So to keep the story short, i had premium up till November, you didnt find sufficient funds on the 4th but didn't bother to check as you usually do a few days after so I lost my premium.

Now I am trying from my country of registry, with my greek card which is valid in all sense but my payment wont go through.

Is this because I am using the same card I had my previous subscription? Could this be fixed please cause I dont have any other card and i cant see why that should be a problem.

Hey there @aristosk,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop here!

If you're having troubles with a recurring payment going through, we'd recommend first making sure to give a try to the steps listed in this support site article

Keep in mind that your card needs to have been issued in the same country registered to your Spotify account - here's how to update the country on your Spotify account.

If these don't do the trick, it'd be helpful if you could share any details, for example if you're seeing an error message when this happens.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Happy Holidays 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts