Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change profile country

Solved!

Change profile country

Hi, I've moved to Bahrain from Italy, after two weeks my spotify disconnected and I can't log in until I change my profile county, I'm trying to change it since two days butin the options there is no Bahrain, actually there are not other countries besides Italy, what should I do ?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Çikolataa,

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do at the moment because Spotify hasn't launched in Bahrain yet.

Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Çikolataa,

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do at the moment because Spotify hasn't launched in Bahrain yet.

Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hey I have the same issue where I moved from the UK to Netherlands and now when I go to edit profile only UK seems to be available in the country list (no other country). I ended up cancelling my premium because it locked me out after a while but I miss my music. I am pretty sure the Spotify exists in the Netherlands! Any tips?

@KP87,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts