Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change spotify artist profile name with Landr

Solved!

Change spotify artist profile name with Landr

Hi, I've created on Spotify my artist profile by Landr but I realised that my artist name was wrong. I probably  had a mistake when I filled the fields regarding artist name. So I would ask you If there is a way to restore the artist profile. Will the recharging of the release on Landr filling the correct field automatically change my artist name on spotify or not? Which is in this case the correct field for the artis name? 

Thanks for the attention.

Kind regards.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Marmod,

Thanks for reaching out.

To make corrections to your music, please reach out your label or distributor. They just need to submit a metadata update to Spotify with the correct information.

Spotify is unable to make these changes manually since they display music according to the metadata delivered to them by your label or distributor. This includes:

• Artist name
  • Release titles and artwork
  • Live date and release date
  • Track order
  • Territorial availability
  • Whether the track contains explicit lyrics
  • Whether you’re a main artist, featured artist, or remixer
  • Songwriter/producer credits

Once Spotify receives the updated info from your label or distributor, the changes will be reflected on Spotify as soon as possible.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Marmod,

Thanks for reaching out.

To make corrections to your music, please reach out your label or distributor. They just need to submit a metadata update to Spotify with the correct information.

Spotify is unable to make these changes manually since they display music according to the metadata delivered to them by your label or distributor. This includes:

• Artist name
  • Release titles and artwork
  • Live date and release date
  • Track order
  • Territorial availability
  • Whether the track contains explicit lyrics
  • Whether you’re a main artist, featured artist, or remixer
  • Songwriter/producer credits

Once Spotify receives the updated info from your label or distributor, the changes will be reflected on Spotify as soon as possible.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ok... thank you Maxim!

Suggested posts