Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change the language of suggested playlists and songs

Solved!

Change the language of suggested playlists and songs

Hi
I live in Israel and the playlists and songs are in Hebrew and I want it all to be in English.
How can I change this?
If you don't have a fix for this please address this problem as I have seen a lot of people asking on this matter and it's quite important, especially because we are paying premium accounts.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Mais051,

Thanks for getting back to us. The songs' names should be in the language that they are made in, which depends on the music label and artist. So for instance, if you have songs in your Discover Weekly that have a title in Hebrew, it means that you've been listening to similar songs which are most likely in Hebrew. 

If the titles of playlists are in Hebrew, it usually means they were named in that language. 

Just to be completely sure about what's going on, please send us a screenshot of an example and we'll gladly have a look.

Also let us know if all songs are in Hebrew, or just some of them. Lastly, send us the URI's of any songs that should have an English title but has a Hebrew one. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

363FA71D-68A9-4E56-9ED5-F9C5E8B453A2.png

Not change the language of the app itself, but the names of the playlists and also the songs in them.

For example in the Discover Weekly all the playlists are named in Hebrew, and they also have Hebrew songs in them.

That's what I want to change.

The app itself is in English.

Thanks

Marked as solution

Hey @Mais051,

Thanks for getting back to us. The songs' names should be in the language that they are made in, which depends on the music label and artist. So for instance, if you have songs in your Discover Weekly that have a title in Hebrew, it means that you've been listening to similar songs which are most likely in Hebrew. 

If the titles of playlists are in Hebrew, it usually means they were named in that language. 

Just to be completely sure about what's going on, please send us a screenshot of an example and we'll gladly have a look.

Also let us know if all songs are in Hebrew, or just some of them. Lastly, send us the URI's of any songs that should have an English title but has a Hebrew one. 

Thanks!

Suggested posts