Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change username?

Solved!

Change username?

When I created my Spotify account I used a swedish letter (å)
in my username and now there´s a problem when I´m modifying

my account because the form wants me to use letters from a-z

only,,,, Can I change my old username somehow so I can keep

all my playlists....?

Mia

67 Replies

I would like to change my username also because it's really boring and I want to be "aesthetic" lol.    .-.

It's outrageous that Spotify does not allow you to change your username. What kind of service to customers is this?Of all the companies I deal with online, Spotify has some of the worst customer service I've seen.

Has this been fixed yet? I have a Premium account so I can't just switch accounts and i don't want to lose all my current playlists

Marked as solution

Hello, this has not been changed, but you can cancel your premium and make a new account and then follow your old accounts playlists, make sense? You can add music to other people's playlists so you could copy yours.
I hope this helped

Not being able to change your username makes no sense.  I can't just create a new account, my email is already in use because some fool used my email address by mistake.  So I'm stuck with their crappy username?

@Mbirdlet But then all my music (my favorite song list) is lost. I don't use playlists a lot, but my song list very often. Also all the bands I follow get lost. This doesn't help anyway.

I'm transgender and the account has my dead name as the username. I love all my playlists and saved music and I even have premuim but everytime I see my dead name I just get super depressed and need to change it.

Why can't you make it so we can change our usernames?

A lot of the time, we don't put in a username and Spotify just gives us a bunch of numbers or random letters and then we have to memorize them when we want to log into other electronics, it's a real pain.

Also, why are we obliged to have a Facebook acount if we want to make another account (TO CHANGE OUR ANNOYING USERNAMES). Don't you think that if we don't have a Facebook account, we don't want one?

I mean, seriously.

@Richard

Suggested posts