Change username?

Solved!

Re: Change username?

user-removed
Not applicable

Changing user id's could be such an easy thing for Spotify engineers to let loyal customers do.

For every person that doesn't speak up in this forum there are thousands of others wishing similarly.

One can change one's name in many social networks, why being forced to keep a url which is tied to a name or brand one's no loner enticed to, in particular when it's difficult to open a new account and transfer playlists (tons).

Premium membership

upset that a SIMPLE user id change cannot happen via the mighty Spotify ...look at the forums, many people are requesting this.

Besides freedom to change user id/handle here is a STRONG SUGGESTION that other important digital brands are using adventageously: https://en.gravatar.com/

Krystalmyth
Casual Listener
No. Hell no to Gravatar. Talk about user tracking nightmare. Once your email goes Grav, privacy is the last thing you should expect to have. Fact of the matter is this shouldn't be a hard thing for spotify to be able to do with 10million plus premium subscribers. Really.

Mbirdlet
Regular

I am to young to have face book but i have spotify so somehow it's possable

:)

Mbirdlet
Regular

you can't :( I want to change it to becuase EVERYONE thinks iIam my older sister

Zwulf
Casual Listener

Please any Mod... Why is it still not possible to change username? We all know that this is not possible, but WHY??? In any social network or any service I know this is possible, the only service where it isn't is Spotify. For what reason Spotify refuses that even to paying customers intentionally? I really think you should let us know. Thanks.

Re: hi

Heidiisthebest2
Casual Listener

hi

Solution!

vitorhercules97
Gig Goer

You can't change you username yet. I'm sorry :(

But I would suggest you start a new account with the username of your choice. 

View solution in original post

Re: Change usernam

Thierrywise
Como faço pra mudar meu username do Spotify?

uanof
Casual Listener

i have the same problem but it's still impossible to change the profile name.
it will be never possible?

uanof
Casual Listener
Hi, in this case i will loose my playlist?
Thanks
SUGGESTED POSTS