Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changed facebook password now I can't login

Changed facebook password now I can't login

Hi

I recently changed my facebook password and now I cannot log in spotify with facebook anymore. (tryinglogging in with the webplayer prompts me to the message "username or password wrong", while trying logging in on the desctop app gives me an error 404). I am now writing here on a second account not connected to facebook (which works)

Can anyone help me?

2 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with logging in. Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Have you already tried to login at the webpage by entering your Facebook mail address and password?

Do you get the errors when you press the blue Facebook button?

At desktop, you might also try to enter your Facebook mail address and password.

If that didn't work, I'd suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can check if there's something wrong at the backend of your account.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

I've tried all that too but it still refuses to log me in.  help

Suggested posts