Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changed phone: lost premium account but still charged

Changed phone: lost premium account but still charged

Hello, 

I have recently changed phone device (my old phone as well as the new one use android op. system). When I logged into Spotify from my new device I noticed that I no longer have Premium account but I was charged as if I have Premium account.

I tried to recover my password successfully using the email address but still nothing. Also, before I used to have username (antonisloizou88) which is not visible on my new phone.

Do you have any idea how can I retrieve my Premium account?

Thanks,

Antonis

2 Replies

Hi, @antonisloizou88!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Let's try to figure this out. Can you follow these steps for us?

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium.
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app.
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

Let us know how it goes. 

Hi @Monica_L 

Thanks for your reply.

My subscription page shows thay I am on Free Account. When I click on Go Premium it forces me to pay again.

Please note that I don't receive receipts in my inbox. The only proof I have that I pay the Premium subscription is my bank account statement. Please find attached a screenshot.

I have singed in with both username and facebook account but the Spotify account is still showing that is Free.

Is there a way to find my account using the attached bank statement?

Thank you for your time,

Antonis

IMG_20180309_094429.jpg

Suggested posts