Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing Account details (e-mail, password)

Changing Account details (e-mail, password)

Okay, so here's my issue: I have a Spotify account that I created before they merged with Facebook, with an e-mail address that I no longer have accress to, and cannot regain access to. I want to change the e-mail address on the account, but I can't figure out what my password is, and I can't get the password sent to me because I no longer have access to the e-mail account. I'm kind of in a catch 22 here.

I can still accress my account because it is linked with Facebook, but I really want to update the e-mail address and change the password.

Can anyone help me with this? I tried to reach out to Spotify via a message, but never got a response.

2 Replies

Hey 🙂 

If you contacted the team using the online contact form you should have got a reply. How long ago was it? 

Also if you got an automated email reply telling you to visit the community, you need to reply to that email to push your case to a member of the team 😉 

If you have done these things, or it has been a very long time since you submitted your query, post the case number here (if you have one) and I will get someone to look into it for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

it was yesterday

Suggested posts