Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing Email and Password Difficulties

Changing Email and Password Difficulties

My Question or Issue

Hello! I am having problems changing my current email address associated with my account. I am unable to do this because I forgot the password to my account. On top of that, I have lost access to my current email address associated with it. I currently only have access to my account on my computer and I am looking to be able to login on my iPhone. If this information helps, my account name is wildgabriel and I am apart of a family plan.

3 Replies

My husband got a new phone and hasn't been able to log into his account. He thinks he set up spotify with an email address that he can't access. But with spotify he had to login with the this email and a password he doesn't remember.  And spotify sends the link to change his password to this email.  This would be soooo much easier if we could call in and speak to an agent to get this issue fixed.  I know because that is how I fixed this problem on mine about 6 years ago.  Bottom line is right now we're paying for an account that we can't use.  

Hi @azdf6_-wcvbo and @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community!

If you don’t have access to the email associated with your Spotify account, I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support using this anonymous contact form. They’ll take a look and do their best to update the email addresses associated with the accounts that you’re having trouble logging in to.

Make sure that you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form, so that the username and custom email fields will show up; that way, you can enter the information for the account that you are having trouble with.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @azdf6_-wcvbo,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Please, check this support article and follow the relevant steps provided there in order to reset your password.
https://support.spotify.com/us/article/cannot-remember-login/

I hope it helps!

Suggested posts