Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing Username

Solved!

Changing Username

Yeah basically my username was set automatically by my email i didnt choose it and its really bad, possible to get it changed?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @FinnKrassoi,

To change your username you need to create a new account with a different email address from the one you're using (Tip: don't use the one you use for Facebook). That will let you choose a different Spotify username of your choice.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @FinnKrassoi,

To change your username you need to create a new account with a different email address from the one you're using (Tip: don't use the one you use for Facebook). That will let you choose a different Spotify username of your choice.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

same 2 times

@FinnKrassoi wrote:

Yeah basically my username was set automatically by my email i didnt choose it and its really bad, possible to get it changed?

Suggested posts