Changing country and payment

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Changing country and payment

liasilva

Hello,

I would like to subscribe for Premium, but when I try to pay, it says that my credit card is not from the same country I'm from. The thing is, I'm currently in Japan, I live in Belgium, but I'm Portuguese and my credit card is from Portugal. When I try to change the country to Portugal, to be able to pay, the only options that are possible to choose are Belgium or Japan. 

Do you know how I can change the country to Portugal so I'm able to subscribe?

Thank you very much and kind regards

Ckat
Casual Listener
Would love to know myself!! I have resorted to using the Music App on Iphone. Atleast once you download it you don't have to check in every month for Spotify to pay the artist. I have the issue where Spotify just uses too much data and as a constant traveller, I can't have my internet data stripped. The payment country changing different credit card seems to be a flaw in the system. Still have not had an adequate solution.

bo7-_eqzc6eo

every time I entered card from another country they replied with "your payment method and country do not match"

9zmaoeoxi-_fk
Casual Listener

I created My account in Argentina,

Then I moved to Spain, 

I updated to premium and gave spain accounts details

Spotify debited meon my spanish account

I do not have premium functionalities even if I payed, because I cannot change country settings

_78hq-loxan4q

Heyy, I would like to ask how long did it take to change your account from premium and back, please? Was it a matter of days or did you have to wait until the end of your current billing period.

Many thanks

SUGGESTED POSTS