Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing country - website just hangs

Changing country - website just hangs

Dear Spotify customer services

I read and followed the FAQ on how to change my country.  However, after I have clicked through want to use another payment option and then clicked on change country, it just hangs indefinitely with "Loading.  Please wait...." and a ticking clock wheel on screen.  Can you help me find an alternative way to change the country?  I have tried this method already a few times and it always does the same thing.

Thanks!

5 Replies

Hello @kittykat821!

Sometimes it's the web browser, try using your browser's Private/Incognito mode and if that doesn't work, use a different browser!

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

@Ambivalence wrote:

Hello @kittykat821!

Sometimes it's the web browser, try using your browser's Private/Incognito mode and if that doesn't work, use a different browser!

Thanks.  Not sure that's the issue though.  I have even tried two computers (on Mac on PC) and still have the same issue. 

Are you on a paid or free account? From what I'm looking at, the website works fine for mine.

RX559IT

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

Paid. It either doesnt work (takes me back to previous screen and if I click change card its still in previous country currency) or hangs saying loading, please wait'

Before the end of your next cycle, can you cancel your Premium status, change countries and then pay for Premium again?

Suggested posts