Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing country

Changing country

I registered in Norway, but want to change country to the US and upgrade to premium, using my US credit card. However, in the 'edit profile' page, the country drop-down is greyed out, so there is no way of selecting a different country at all.

At first, I thought this was due to being in Norway, on a Norwegian IP address. But now, currently being in Sweden, the drop-down is still unavailable.

How can this issue be sorted out? I already submitted a contact form, so if the issue is to specific for the community forum, please respond there.

J.

4 Replies

To change your country, you have to change your payment details 🙂

Adding your US card will change your country 🙂

We have payed and still wants to pay from sweden. My daugther uses the account and she is locatede in US but we will pay from Sweden. How do we manage?? Pls advise

@zicke wrote:

We have payed and still wants to pay from sweden. My daugther uses the account and she is locatede in US but we will pay from Sweden. How do we manage?? Pls advise

Get your daughter to make a new account. Spotify is for personal use only, and you can only have 1 account activve in 1 place at any 1 time.

@zicke wrote:

I couldn't get it yet. There's no problem on paying from Sweden.

Suggested posts