Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing email (FB registration)

Changing email (FB registration)

Hello!

I used FB to log-in on spotify. Spotify has saved the FB details as spotify details, including the FB e-mail that was there at the time when i registered spotify. Currently i am using a different FB email and i no longer use the e-mail, which spotify has marked as the e-mail for my account.

Problem is that i can not seem to able to change the spotify e-mail to a different one. Spotify redirects me to FB saying that i can change the spotify e-mail by changing my FB email. However my FB email was changed long time ago, but it did not change on spotify.

How can i change this? It is a huge problem, because spotify is sending my private information to an email that i cannot access and i dont use, plus it can be accessed by other people.

1 Reply

Hey @11155530777, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Spotify is aware of an issue regarding Facebook updating Information to Spotify, you can check for more info on that here 🙂

In the meantime:

You can contact support and they can help you get the right info on your account 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts