Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing my country issue

Solved!

Changing my country issue

Hi everyone,
I have a problem with changing my region and payment method.
I have a premium account (Premium Duo) in Russia because I used to travel a lot there. Recently I came back to my native country - Ukraine. Due to the situation in my country, I don't plan to come back to Russia anymore and won't use this region.
The problem is that I can't change my region even if I'm currently here. The box with the current region is marked grey seems to be unchangeable. Also, I can't even update my payment method.
I've tried to reach out support team a couple of days ago, describing my problem, but didn't have an answer.
Can please someone help me with this? Is there any way to change my region to the region where I'm currently live? Or the only way is to create a new account?
Thanks in advance!

Снимок экрана 2022-03-10 в 11.30.51.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @krisevnas,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

We're sorry to hear this has happened to you. We'll do all we can to help out!

Any changes you try to make are going to take effect after your current subscription time has run out.
This is why no immediate changes can be done on your end. Worry not though, there is definitely a multitude of solutions Spotify can offer here 🙂

Our support is best equipped to react when such things happen and you can seek them out here 🙂

Note: Bear in mind, that currently it might take a little bit longer for them to respond, but you will definitely get assistance as soon as possible.

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Many thanks!

Cheers! 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @krisevnas,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

We're sorry to hear this has happened to you. We'll do all we can to help out!

Any changes you try to make are going to take effect after your current subscription time has run out.
This is why no immediate changes can be done on your end. Worry not though, there is definitely a multitude of solutions Spotify can offer here 🙂

Our support is best equipped to react when such things happen and you can seek them out here 🙂

Note: Bear in mind, that currently it might take a little bit longer for them to respond, but you will definitely get assistance as soon as possible.

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Many thanks!

Cheers! 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi! Thanks a lot for your response!
I will wait for the subscription to end then. Thanks for your help 🙂

Suggested posts