Premium

Country

Poland

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I just bought a spotify premium plan, but I mistakenly bought the wrong plan (normal instead of family), can it be somehow undone and change the plan?

5 Replies

I talked with live chat and i got answer so od anyone whondering how, i suggest check there

Hi there @DzikuseQ,

Thanks for asking about this!

If you've booked the Premium plan instead of Premium Family - no worries! All you have to do is update your payment details by subscribing to Premium Family

Don't worry about paying double - the subscription will be updated from Premium to Premium Family immediately. And due to the price difference between the two subscriptions, you'll be charged earlier. That's to be expected. But the Premium time you've paid for, will be used before your payment method is charged again.

Hope this sheds light on the subject 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I just subscribed to the annual premium subscription, but wanted the family premium subscription. Looks like the family premium subscription does not have an annual subscription.

So what happens if I change from the annual premium to family premium?

Will I get a credit for the annual premium and then bill monthly for the family premium?

Thanks

Hi, my Master Card is always in justice against PayPal, for non authorized usage. It will last years it seems. And for the moment i don't have access to another card. We already discuss about that, but with the new changes, perhaps another solution is possible. If i May pay with Maestro, or Sofort, or my personal account, and once you receive the money you reopen my premium?

I am on deezer waiting to find a soluce but this is ****.

I insist on the fact that i'm handicapped and can't go out of my house (for life, unknown disease).

Please, please please, i can't live without Spotify.

Hi there @hlai,

Thanks for telling us what happened and reaching out for help! 

Can you try updating your payment method to Premium Family now?

What should happen is that the subscription changes immediately from Premium to Premium Family but the time you've paid for will remain until used completely. The only thing is that you'll be charged for Premium Family earlier than you would have been charged if the subscription remained on Premium from the beginning till the end. This is due to the price difference between the two subscriptions and shouldn't worry you. 

Hope this clarifies things.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts