Free, was premium (see below)

Country

USA

Device

PC, iPhone X

Operating System

Windows 10, iOS 13.X

My Question or Issue

At the beginning of this month, I issued a support ticket to cancel a premium subscription on an account I did not have access to, but was paying for with the same card that I used for this one. I sent the support ticket, and within 3 days, I got an automated "Your support ticket has been completed, leave a review....." Come May 9th, I was still charged with that account subscription, so obviously the support ticket was never cleared. I sent another ticket, which has since not been closed, and also contacted my bank to dispute the charge. The charge was disputed, and all is well. Now, the account in question, the one I charged back on is disabled, and the owner can no longer access it. This was never my intention, and I would want it recovered. The username for that account was REMOVED, all lowercase. I'm reaching out to hopefully recover this account as there was private, and public playlists that the owner would want back.

<community rock star edit - removed personal info> 

1 Reply

Hey @Mayjhor, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this.

In this case, please check out this support article for more info and the next steps to take.

I hope this helps! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts