Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charge on my card but no subscription

Charge on my card but no subscription

I tried to change my subscription to Spotify Family, but when I submitted my card information, the page said that the payment wasn't successful, and I should try later, that they wouldn't charge me anything. The only thing is that I recieved a notification from my bank that I was charged the amount of the subscription; as the page said, I tried a few moments afterwards, and then again I was charged the amount but I didn't get the subscription.

Should I contact my bank? Why Spotify charged me without giving me access to the subscription?

Thanks!

3 Replies

@12128454956

If you didn't get any email receipt, sometimes the amount gets 'on hold' even if the charge doesn't go through. Normally the amount gets back to your bank account a day or two later.

In any case, you should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The charge didn't appear in my statement of account, but they haven't "returned" my money. I don't know how much more I have to wait.

@12128454956

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts