Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Charged After 3 Month .99 cent Trial. Please Help?

Solved!

Charged After 3 Month .99 cent Trial. Please Help?

Hey, guys. I'm in quite a pickle. I was enjoying Spotify Premium for the 3 month trial and I had planned to re-subscribe in the future, but at the moment, my hands are tied when it comes to finances. The .99 cent promotion sold me to give it chance because high quality music for 3 months, why not? I was charged August 1 after the trial ran out and I forgot to cancel and I even forgot there was a renewal service in the first place. *facepalm* I really love Spotify but with nothing but almost 2 dollars in my bank account, it overdrafted and I don't have the money to cover it. I wanted to see if there was any way I could get this refunded; you would be doing me the biggest favor of the year. I already did a contact form 3 days ago and haven't gotten a response yet and even tried tweeting to Spotify Cares on Twitter, yet no response. I heard you guys have outstanding customer service from a friend and I could really use some about now. Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello & welcome to the Community!

You say you already contacted 3 days ago with the contact form right?

3 days and no response seems a bit too long. It might take up to 48 hours but not 3 days.

I'd recommend you to contact support again here so they can help you.

I'm not quite sure if you'll be able to get a refund, but Spotify will determine your eligibility.

If you receive an automated email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.
Remember support usually answers within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello & welcome to the Community!

You say you already contacted 3 days ago with the contact form right?

3 days and no response seems a bit too long. It might take up to 48 hours but not 3 days.

I'd recommend you to contact support again here so they can help you.

I'm not quite sure if you'll be able to get a refund, but Spotify will determine your eligibility.

If you receive an automated email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.
Remember support usually answers within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

Thanks for the response. Yes, DasPeter, it's been three days. I replied to the first automated msg I received and just sent another new contact form. I'm a desperate man today. Someone was supposed to help me on SpotifyCares on Twitter, but as soon as I gave them the case #, the person who tweeted vanished with no response. I hope we can get this dilemma squashed and on to better things; I haven't been able to sleep for the past two days.

Hi,

Im in the same situation. I cancel my premium after a trial and this is the second time im being charged for 9.99 euro

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY REFUND SINCE I HAVENT USED THE SERVICE SINCE I CANCEL IT 2 MONTHS AGO.

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.

Suggested posts