Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Three Times on Account

Charged Three Times on Account

I received an email stating my premium payment failed. My card was expiring at the end of the month. I logged on to my account and entered my new card information to continue my premium account. When I entered my card information, it asked me to verify that I am a student for the student discount. However, I graduated and can't continue my student discount. I've been paying the premium rate of $10.69 a month since May.

I entered my new card information on three different occasions to try and update my information and each time it asked for my student credentials. I just canceled my premium account because I coudn't successfully update my payment method. I just checked my bank account and I've been charged three times for the student discount rate ($5.34 each time) for a total of $16.02. 

How do I get a refund for my money? I plan to re-subscribe for my premium account, but would like to make sure that 1.) I receive my refund of $16.02 and 2.) that I don't continue to get charged for the three times I tried to enter my new payment information and couldn't get through because I'm not a student anymore!

Please help! Thank you!!

1 Reply

Hey there!

This is something our Accounts team needs to look into. Get in touch with them via this contact form, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page.

We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

Suggested posts