Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Twice for One Subscription

Charged Twice for One Subscription

I recently upgraded my free membership to Premium, and was charged twice ($9.99 and $9.99) for it. I sent a help request over a week ago and haven't received a thing regarding it.

13 Replies

Hey Spotify can use your double Premium for another month and you be charged again after those double months. You can also receive a full refund of second Premium month. Just write here how you like it be. Spotify employee can then do right things for you in no time.

Would prefer a refund, now I'm kind of nervous I'm going to be charged another double $9.99 when this month is over if I don't get this taken care of.

Thank you. I notified Spotify employee. He take a look into this today.

Itschinatown - I understand my colleague emailed back to you a few days ago. Did you not receive this? Can you check your junk filters for us, it may have gone here.

I'll send you another, just in case.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

@itschinatown wrote:

I recently upgraded my free membership to Premium, and was charged twice ($9.99 and $9.99) for it. I sent a help request over a week ago and haven't received a thing regarding it.

HI, I had the same thing happen to me today, well, i reinstated my Premium Membership, but I was charged twice.  My biggest problem was that it charged my paypal instead of my cradit card that I had JUST changed the payment option to!  I have no money in my paypal, so it's going to pull it from my bank acct and make me bounce a check!!  Is there a way to refund that quickly and charge the correct payment??  I would really appreciate the help!

Wowpoetry - I can see Richard helped you out here. Hope it's all working nicely.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Same pb for me ! 

Please could someone tell me how should i procede to get my money back ? 

Contact form doesnt work ! 

thks 

I am also being charged twice and would like to get a refund asap. 

Shastawalton - Just get in touch with our payments team here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

They'll get back to you as soon as they can.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi, 

I have had the same problem and sent a contact form 3 days ago. Have been charged double for 3 moths now!

I really want this sorted soon and don't want to be paying double. It's concerning how many people on this forum have had problems cancelling payments or getting refunds.

Thanks.

Abi_s - The payments team will get to you as soon as they can. They're a nice, fair bunch, so don't be too concerned.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi guys for some reason I have been charged twice as well #(9.99)  through PayPal. Anything I can do to get this refunded?

Markomac316 - If you contact our payments team, we'll be able to look into it.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts