Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Twice on the same day for Premium

Solved!

Charged Twice on the same day for Premium

Anyone able to help me figure out why i have been charged twice on the same day for Premium subscription.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Nznashi,

Those payments have added together which means that you will not be charged again until June.  If this is OK, then you do not need to do anything - just enjoy your music.

If you want a refund for the second payment, please contact the Payment Team at this link - they will need your date of birth and postal code.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

they're trying to tell me "I have clicked twice" ..

please I need a refund 

However It's hard to believe that there is no contact form anywhere on the website, once you read the faq and you don't like the answer they don't give a f**k, not kind...

Hi Alexstosic,

Those payments have both been added to your account - giving you two months of service.  If you want the extra payment cancelled and refunded, please contact the Payment Team at this link.

They will  need your date of birth and postal code.

Marked as solution

Hi Nznashi,

Those payments have added together which means that you will not be charged again until June.  If this is OK, then you do not need to do anything - just enjoy your music.

If you want a refund for the second payment, please contact the Payment Team at this link - they will need your date of birth and postal code.

Suggested posts