Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify charged me twice. Has anyone had to go through this too?

Spotify charged me twice. Has anyone had to go through this too?

I was charged twice this month for my subscription, but Spotify does not provide direct customer support. 

Who can I talk with about this? Anyone knows? 

6 Replies

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Spotify charges each Premium plan once per month. You can always check all the payments that have been made on your account on your Receipts page

However, if you only see one payment a month and you're sure that you've been charged twice a month on your debit card, it's possible that you have 2 accounts and you subscribed accidentally on both. You can check if you have more than one account by following the steps here.

Also, we'd recommend checking with your family or friends if they have used your payment info. If yes, they can cancel or change their payment method.

Let us know how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Necesito ayuda con la duplicación de pago

Me cobran hasta 3 veces en varios meses

Buenas tardes, quisiera saber porqué me están cobrando el servicio doble. Tuve q eliminar la suscripción de Won. Y me indican q debo comunicarme con ustedes para solucionar el problema 

Compartir 

Desde el mes de marzo, se ha cobrado una suscripción de Spotify aparte de la mía, la cuál no he autorizado, y solicito un reembolso de mi dinero.

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community! Hope you don't mind a reply in English as it's the official language of the Community. 

If you've already double-checked that you don't have two Spotify accounts with the steps I sent previously, we suggest that you reach out to our Support team through any of these channels so they take a closer look and further assist you with this.

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts