Charged Twice!

Charged Twice!

user-removed
Not applicable

I have been charged twice for the past few months. I had been contacted by spotify support and sent them the information they needed and have not heard back from them for a week! Whats going on?!

79 Replies

Sleepy2016
I just signed up for a new account after finding out students get a discount and was charged twice when getting premium how do I get in contact with costumer services about getting reimbursed the other payment

svasseur-us
Regular
I was able to open a ticket on their site. When they replied I replied again to that email. They got my issue resolved pretty quickly once I was able to get in contact with someone.

svasseur-us
Regular
I was able to open a ticket on their site. When they replied I replied again to that email. They got my issue resolved pretty quickly once I was able to get in contact with someone.

atatcheva

I have been charged twice for the same service for the past 4 months or more! Once through iTunes and once directly through Spotify. How is that even allowed to happen? I need a refund asap. Why can't I call anyone from Spotify to sort this out? This is really disappointing 😞 please help me as quickly as possible!

Thanks.

davidvnguwin123

I go to two schools. The first school I register they keep giving me an error so I register my second school which approved. However, your charge me as a student 3 times premium in one day when I re-sign up to Spotify premium again.

joiyie

Hello! I have also been charged twice the same day for a premium subscription.

How do I ask for reimbursement?

charged twice.png

svasseur-us
Regular
Open a ticket on their website. Once they respond to you then you will have a contact to follow up with.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi all, 

I am being charged twice a month for one account as well and I found out this has been happening for a long time 😞 How can I recieve a refund and ensure this doesn't happen again? 

My case # is 06995079.

Thanks!! 

jefxena

Where did you go to get in contact with them.  I got some generic response to search for answers online.  UGH

user-removed
Not applicable
I got the same auto generated response as well 😞 I just figured I would
post in this forum to see if I could get any advice

Johndalton
Casual Listener
I have been charged twice monthly since I wint from premiem to family .Why. johndalton654@ gmail co.

user-removed
Not applicable
Contact support team with proof and they will help you.

erock12
I have been paying for two premium accounts somehow out of my account. It's frustrating because I didn't notice it until both came out and the result was overdrawing my account that is used only for my bills and the money is put in accordingly. Now I can't use the service and have been unable to reach a real person. Help!

user-removed
Not applicable
i just kept contacting support until they got back to me. If you present
your case calmly, they will help you eventually.

user-removed
Not applicable

I am being charge twice a month.

ONe for the $9.99 and once for the $14.99/ month. I think it started back in either Nov or  Dec when my subscription start the commercials. and the only way to stop them was to my thinking was to renew my subscription and now I have two and its been taken out of two difference accounts. I would like to speak to someone regarding  this  issue so I can get credit for the previous months that I was charged twice.

Order number
On Jan 26 and posted on 27th for $ 14.99
Purchase: 12345678 SPOTIFY USA NEW YORK NY Card: ****9384 02/03/2017
I will like to straighten out without cancelling membership(s).

Kingcon57@gmail.com

otizzy0
Casual Listener
I have been charged twice because apparently this is a common theme for spotify. i want my money back for one of the charges for username: otizzy0 email address 109web0s@gmail.com. I enjoy my premium services but noy being charged twice!!!

grizelhdz
Casual Listener

SAMEEE SPOTIFY NEEDS TO HAVE A CUSTOMER LINE. ITS HARD TO FIND AN ANSWER FROM THEM 

Johndalton
Casual Listener
Paying twice for spotify . If not sorted soon I will cancel both or stop payment.

otizzy0
Casual Listener

this is the 2nd month in a row my account (Otizzy0) has been charged twice All because my facebook is linked to it . can someone please help me before i cancel my account!

Aleczondramarie

I’ve been getting charged twice per month as well, once on the 2nd and once on the 4th of every month. I just chatted with an employee and they said it was because I had an account through Facebook and another account with an email. One of the accounts was a part of a family plan that I don’t pay for though... so I still should only be charged once per month. They said it was their bad but because I didn’t contact them within 14 days they can’t give me my money back.

SUGGESTED POSTS