Charged Twice

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Charged Twice in Jan

Rossy_J
Casual Listener

Ok will do, are you not able to pass this info on then yourself internally? - passing the buck? 😉

Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend

Unfortunately not, as I do not work for Spotify. 

Even if I did, before passing it onto the team more personal information would be required, that is why it is best to deal with all payment and billing queries directly with the Spotify team.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Rossy_J
Casual Listener

Oh I see, thought you worked for Spot apologies, thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Charged Twice

gueko13

I just discover that in my account has been charged twice since june 2012... now I'm going to look if it begins before of that date

Please I need a solution before to go to the court.

Highlighted

Richard
Roadie

@gueko13 wrote:

I just discover that in my account has been charged twice since june 2012... now I'm going to look if it begins before of that date

Please I need a solution before to go to the court.

Since this is a payment issue, just fill out our contact form and the payments team will get back to you asap.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Highlighted

Moereign

I just checked my bank account and I was charged 3 times on 2/25/13. I tried using the contact form and it doesn't work for me at all...Ugh!

Highlighted

Thedev
Community Legend

@Moereign wrote:

I just checked my bank account and I was charged 3 times on 2/25/13. I tried using the contact form and it doesn't work for me at all...Ugh!

Hi! Welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear that you can't get in touch with the online customer service team. If you have received an automated response, just replay directly to that e-mail and this second message will for sure reach one of the agents. 

Highlighted

Cancelled account but have been charged for 4 months after

PeterSN

I cancelled my account with spotify in october or november and just noticed a charge in February for 9.99.  I went back and noticed a charge for all the months since I have cancelled subscription.  There is no number to call to get a refund and I think I may have two accounts somehow because I have done everything to cancel subscription.  I am so frustrated that I cannot call these thieves!  How do I resolve this and get my money back!

Highlighted

Re: Cancelled account but have been charged for 4 months after

Thedev
Community Legend

@PeterSN wrote:

I cancelled my account with spotify in october or november and just noticed a charge in February for 9.99.  I went back and noticed a charge for all the months since I have cancelled subscription.  There is no number to call to get a refund and I think I may have two accounts somehow because I have done everything to cancel subscription.  I am so frustrated that I cannot call these thieves!  How do I resolve this and get my money back!

Hi! Welcome to the community! I've just moved your post to this topic as this is the right place for such inquiries. You will need to get in touch directly with the online customer service team using this contact form as they will be able to assist you in this case. If you get an automated response, please ignore it and replay directly to that email. Your second message will for sure reach one of the Spotify agents.

Highlighted

Charlottep
I have been charged twice for premium. I need my money back today for other payments! Also I need to be contacted by another email!
SUGGESTED POSTS