Charged Twice

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Charged Twice

Spotify
Spotify

Charlottep - The two charges that you see on your statement are both linked to your Spotify account. It's possible that you accidentally pressed the subscription button twice. 

But don't worry about having lost any payments. Our system has taken account of both payments and has extended your Premium subscription to two months. This means that you will not be charged again on your next billing date. Your subscription will continue as usual the month after.

If you'd like the second payment refunded, just contact our payments team here. They'll look into it for you.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

ctmilliorn9

I was charged twice for two months in a row, I'm about to cancel and dispute the charges with my credit card company if it doesn't get fixed soon. I contacted the Spotify Support and if I don't get helped soon then I'm done.

Highlighted

Joe
Community Legend

@ctmilliorn9 If you get an automated response directing you back here or to an FAQ, please reply to it to make sure it goes to one of the staff.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

i too am being charged twice, and would like that to stop, as well as being refunded. let me know

Highlighted

Joe
Community Legend

@yoboyjonnymac Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Highlighted

Benkefis

Hi ! Since at least 1 year I have paid double charge for my account. 49:- SEK plus 99:- for Premiun. Please help me and stop this

failure!!

Best Regard Bengt

Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey @Benkefis ! Welcome to the community 🙂

Unfortunately, we can't deal with billing issues here on the community so you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this via email.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

carolyny

Hi, 

My account was charged twice on my bank statement. This has never happened before. The first one has been charged and the second one is pending. I have a received a case # but I havent heard anything since. Spotify Case # 01114303. Can you please look into ASAP and have the pending transacation cancelled or reversed. Thank you! 

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

@carolyny It looks like my colleague got back to you earlier today, have you checked your Junk filters at all?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

TheGrandWizard

My name is joseph banks and I have premiun service I paided 14.99 on thbe 25th of Dec. and then was charge 14.99 on the 26th of Dec. what a heck of a christmas gift

I don't wabt a refubd but why can;t it go to my next payment which should be in febuary 2020

SUGGESTED POSTS