Charged Twice!

Charged Twice!

user-removed
Not applicable

I have been charged twice for the past few months. I had been contacted by spotify support and sent them the information they needed and have not heard back from them for a week! Whats going on?!

79 Replies

Jordi
Community Legend

Hey there,

Have you replied to the automated e-mail? Just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Peter__
Community Legend
Got your 8-digit case number to hand? Can ask someone to check it out for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

kikim

I'm also being charged twice and have been since March of 2014.  I've emailed three times over a month and I've not heard anything from spotify.  Could you please reverse one of the charges since March of 2014?  Case number is  01900132.  Thanks.  

Peter__
Community Legend
@kikim - I've asked someone to make sure that case gets a reply.

Peter

Grace
Spotify Legend

Hey kikim

We're so sorry for the delay.

I've just made sure that somebody will be in touch this morning.

Kimmernh

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Beeing charged in the beginning and end each month. It started when I changed my credit card.

CeleRomero

me too! I have the same problem since I changed my card. since a few months I´m paying the premium account from two credit cards at the same time..

Grace
Spotify Legend

Hey all, 

If you're having a billing issue please contact our support team at https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

Feel free to post your case #'s too, so we can chase them up. 

faelan

I too am being charged twice per month and I am waiting for a reply. This has caused me to fall below balance resulting in a bank charge. I calculate my finances carefully, but when I can't anticipate a double-charge, I have no control over the situation.

mf2309
Casual Listener

Hi,

I've been charged twice on two different credit cards for one account. Please advise...

I sent an email with no reply. Nothing in junk mail either.

Can't go back to Spotify without getting this resolved..

Thanks.

Peter__
Community Legend
@faelan @mf2309 - Could you post your 8-digit case numbers from when you got in touch? We can ask someone from Spotify to check them out for you.

Peter

mf2309
Casual Listener

Sure, it's 01931653

thank you!

Peter__
Community Legend
I have asked someone to pick up that case for you so keep an eye on your inbox for a reply hopefully sometime in the near future.

Peter

Pricilla
Spotify
Spotify

Hey @mf2309!

You should get an email very soon, keep an eye on your inbox. 

Whitneyrenee
Casual Listener

Same here! I've been charged twice this month, three times in October and twice in September? 😞 I'm below balance and can't even take a tenner out for milk and water! Please help this poor pathetic soul out! 

Case # 01996882

Thanks so much!

Whitney

Grace
Spotify Legend

@Whitneyrenee wrote:

Same here! I've been charged twice this month, three times in October and twice in September? 😞 I'm below balance and can't even take a tenner out for milk and water! Please help this poor pathetic soul out! 

Case # 01996882

Thanks so much!

Whitney

Hey Whitney, 

I can see that you have two Premium accounts with us.

Don't worry, we'll help out with this and get you refunded accordingly as soon as possible.

Just get in touch with us at https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ and then post your case # back here so I can chase it up.

ddmarguerite
Can someone please look at my case number? I sent an email 2 weeks ago and Ive heard no reply. I paid for over a year for two different accounts and was only using one, but charged for 2. That's a lot of money =(
case number is 01977022
Hopefully I can get a response soon?

Whitneyrenee
Casual Listener

Thanks Grace! 

I sent the request and new case number is # 02016319

singemarsdotter

I have been charged for a freeaccount, and i cant cancel it because its free.. casenumber: 02016670

SUGGESTED POSTS