Charged Twice!

Charged Twice!

user-removed
Not applicable

I have been charged twice for the past few months. I had been contacted by spotify support and sent them the information they needed and have not heard back from them for a week! Whats going on?!

79 Replies

kfmahre
Casual Listener

Wow, it appears that this is a constant ongoing issue for many people... this is not impressive. Looked at my bank account to find I've been getting billed more than once a month for a while... I wonder if cancelling premium will even fix this or if I should expect to pay for premium forever even now that I'va canceled

svasseur-us
Regular

case # 04069217

please help.  i am getting charged twice and i have a free account.

Discodougie79
I have just looked at my bank account and have seen that I to have been charged twice for two months. I am happy to continue with Spotify but just want credit for the next few months. Any other suggestions?

svasseur-us
Regular
If you can get the online form filled out and get a case number you can reply to the email and see if they can help. I am in communication with someone now trying to get my charges stopped and credited.

annicarol

Hello!

I have the same problem too, how can I contact Spotify?

Saharrareyes
I got chatged from my debit card last november 19 and i haven't received any update yet. Case# 04062548. Please help me on this.

kfmahre
Casual Listener
Just E-mail Spotify, they fixed everything

tmurrell36

i was charged four times and still didnt get premium. if anyone could help my case number is # 04233661:

asian81
Regular
I am charged and I stopped my automatic renewal before if expired and I am charged and am not getting help.

Spotify Case # 04494760: Subscription - Cancelled my subscription, but was still charged ref:_00DD0pxIW._5005716VI9C:ref

user-removed
Not applicable
I got charged twice after cancelled my subscription want a refund.

christianarbec
Same here I'm being charged two times a month for the past 6 months Case #: 04630878 please help me

Jess44
My card was charged twice for the student discount. I originally tried the discount with my jessicaaxooh account but it did not go through since it was not my school email. Right after, my premium subscription was accepted with my account through my school email. Can you see if my card was charged through both accounts or if it was charged twice to jessleone26
Thank you

Aniservetti
Casual Listener
Holaaa ayuda ! Alguien que se contacte conmigo , deje de la nada de ser premiun cuando baje la aplicación en un dispositivo nuevo. Me dijieron que tenía que volver a ingresar los datos de la tarjeta. Lo hice y ahora me cobran doble !!! Ayuda nose que hacer ya , nadie me responde nada , ni me dice nada

DanLong

I am having the same issue and have been continually charged after cancelling premium subscription

paulinagua
Can somebody help me I currently changed from Spotify free to student premium and it charged me twice because it was not letting me at the beginning and they charged me but I couldn't access premium and when I got my student papers verified it let me and charged me again!!! Case#: 05856159

Dv14
Casual Listener

As I read other´s problems with Spotify I realize I will never get my money back nor the PREMIUM SERVICE. The thing is bothering me is that I will have to cancel my credit card in order to cancel the charges I am sure they are going to apply continuously. They charged $ 149.- mexican pesos THREE TIMES instead one, because the said my payment method was not being accepted. And IT WAS. On the other hand I have never been notified about my new plan (FAMILY PREMIUM) and I cannot access to that plan, I continue being "FREE". So, Spotify will be richer everyday and persons will continue to be ROBBED by Spotify. 

Dv14
Casual Listener

Ni lo harán, se dedican a robar a gente de buena fe como nosotros con ganas de darnos un pequeño lujo y acaban dándoselo ellos. 

Srussell35
I was charged on my PayPal Crefit account and my checking account also. I only signed up with my PayPal account?

hryniek00
Exactly the same problem or even worst. As you've been chsrging me 3 times a month once true debit and twice over the mobile tariff!!! This is ridiculous. You should have some kind of blocking for the same user to not charge him/her to many times. Remove all my payments as im not using spotify anymore, you should pay people back those money. Case number #06576132

rafafernandes

I was charged twice to 

SUGGESTED POSTS