Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Without Subscribing

Charged Without Subscribing

I was trying to sign up for premium with the student discount and I had already typed in my credit card information and moved onto the next screen that asked about my college but the screen was not working on my phone so I exited from the website and was going to wait until I got home. But it shows in our account that we have already been charged for it and I have not even finished signing up yet. I do not want to be charged twice so how do I fix this issue?

5 Replies

Hey there @Marsbarsz!

When you go to your account page, does it show premium?

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

No it still shows that I have Spotify Free.

Have you tried logging out and in and have you received any emails from Spotify? Just tryint to cover all of the bases!

I have logged off and logged back on several times and I have not received any emails from Spotify. I have a notification on my phone that alerts me when online purchases have been made and it came up that we were charged for spotify but I never actually finished filling out all the info for the student premium subscription.

Got it. I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

They can definitely help you sort this out!

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

Suggested posts