Free/Premium

Country

United States

Device

(iPhone 8, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10,  Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I went into the website and cancelled my Spotify premium and was given the date of 5/16/2020 that my account would switch back to the free version; however as of today 5/16/2020 I was charged yet again for premium. 6 days after the original charge date and several days after the cancel, and is now telling me it’ll end on 6/16/2020. Why am I being charged yet again having to cancel my premium account once more?!

Im requesting a $9.99 Credit for this bs. Shady stuff

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @ZackOverkill

thanks for reaching out !

Please visit your account overview page to first check your current account status just to be on the safe side.

Then, you can also view your "Receipts" tab on the left menu and track all of the payments made on your account.

If you experience unexpected charges i recommend you first check out this info page for further steps.

In addition, you can view Spotify refunds eligibility page here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @ZackOverkill

thanks for reaching out !

Please visit your account overview page to first check your current account status just to be on the safe side.

Then, you can also view your "Receipts" tab on the left menu and track all of the payments made on your account.

If you experience unexpected charges i recommend you first check out this info page for further steps.

In addition, you can view Spotify refunds eligibility page here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Thank you for the reply, however much like last time it says one thing and does another. As I stated above it said my benefits would end 5/16/2020 yet I was charged again and now repeating the process. The reply wasn’t helpful in this case nor does it help me get a refund. Thank you though!

Suggested posts