Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged and approved for student discount, but still says free

Charged and approved for student discount, but still says free

So I signed up for the student subscription, and have already been approved for it, and the $5 payment has already gone through my bank account, but on my spotify account it still says I have the free version. I tried reinstalling the app and logging out and back in again. Even after I was approved for the student discount, the website still asked me to re-enter my card information and tried to charge me again. Please help, I would really like this to actually work...

2 Replies

Hey there, 

thanks for posting your question to the Spotify Community.

First you should check your subscription page, if it says you status is "Free" check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. We'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction.

Thank you!

I never received a receipt in my email, but the payment went through my bank account already. I know I don't have more than one account, and it keeps taking me back to the page to fill out my credit card information and it tries charging me again. I sent a message to customer support so hopefully I'll get this sorted out soon. Thank you for your help!

Suggested posts