Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged and never premium!!

Charged and never premium!!

Hi I am being charged on my credit card $9.99 since April 1, 2016 four time including that time ( 4-1-16, 4-30-16, 5-31-16, 6-30-16) and i haven't been upgraded. I found out about this trying to put specific songs and couldn't. I am being charged for a service i am not even allowed to use, please help me with this. Thank You

5 Replies

@navesjc84

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In them, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription here:

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi

I checked the receipts and the subscription and it does not show anything!! Any more ideas ?!

@navesjc84

That could probably mean you're paying a different account from the one you're using.

Search for any email receipts for your subscription purchases you might have received in the past. In them, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app and website, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

If you can't find any receipt you might have, contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star

Already checked and I have no receipt!!

@navesjc84

Contact customer support and they'll help you out.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts