Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged as Premium but my subscription status is Free Spotify User!

Solved!

Charged as Premium but my subscription status is Free Spotify User!

I paid for Premium but my account shows that i am a Free Spotify User.(however i am charged as Premium). I can't unsuscribe because there is no such option in my account (as "free" Spotify User).Help?
26 Replies

Hola, pague el servicio familiar de Spotify premium. Me descontaron el dinero de la cuenta bancaria y el servicio anduvo por una semana. Sin embargo hoy no puedo acceder a los servicios premium y mi estado de cuenta dice q mi suscripción es gratuita. La verdad ya no sé qué hacer ya intenté lo del usuario y es el mismo al cual me llego por email el recibo de pago. Esto me parece una estafa.

Hola @DaniMM,

Llena este formulario y alguien de Spotify con gusto vera que sucede con tu cuenta en un maximo de 24 hrs habiles.

Debes estar pendiente de la carpeta Spam, ya que muchas veces la respuestas llegan alli. Si recibes la respuesta automatica, responde directamente a support@spotify.com y un agente de servicio al cliente se pondra en contacto.

O contacta via Twitter, @SpotifyAyuda.
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have tried to no avail to actually contact someone to help me, i have signed up for premium on my itouch through the app store, the money was taken off the itunes gift card and i dont have premium i have tried logging out and back , re downloading the app, checking the subscription page etc, i have tried searching this forum as well using the contact form to na avail it seems spotify just does not care if their customers are satisfied with the product they are paying for. I shouldn't have to spend this much time trying to access customer service for something i am paying for and not receiving, i have never been more disappointed with company before.

Hey @qeen,

If your subscription appears as Free, the payment probably didn't go through on Spotify's side.

For the time being, it's better to get your Premium through the website.
osorniosSpotify Star

I have the same problem. I payed for 12 months 2 weeks ago and now it's asking me to upgrade to premium.

I have my receipt on my email for the 12 months subcription since yesterday I was able to use Spotify premium and today my status is Spotify free user. How can I have my premium status back?

Hey @stevenrobert07,

In your receipt, it shows the Spotify username you paid for:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use it, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts