Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged but no premium (tried the troubleshooting page but didnt work)

Charged but no premium (tried the troubleshooting page but didnt work)

Plan

Premium

Country

Vietnam

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9+

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I recently found out that I've been charged monthly by Spotify, but Im not getting premium, I've tried all on the help page: Log out/in again, check subscription status, check facebook connection, check all the emails that I use that I might have registered with spotify, but none of the above works.

Please check for me as I dont see Spotify email for my order, but still getting charged 59.000VND each month.

All I can find in my emails are:

User ID: *moderator snip*

Email: *snip*

The credit card that is getting charged monthly have the last 4 digits: *moderator snip*, the last payment was on 14th Oct 2018.

Please help.

10 Replies

Hey @119298164.

Welcome to the Community. 

If the steps on this page don't help you, can you make sure the username on the receipt you received in your email maches your Spotify username? 🙂

Let us know how that goes! Take care.

Hi,

The problem is I get charged monthly, but dont get any email receipt, ive checked all my email accounts.

Also this is the only account username that I can find.

Please help.

Hey there @119298164,

Thanks for getting back in touch with this.

In this case, we'd recommend following the steps in the "Didn't subscribe or don't  have an account" section in this support site article.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I managed to get in touch with 1 of the rep, got my problem solved.

Thanks!

Hi! Same problem here. I subscribed for premium once but I cancelled it since I don't have a stable internet connection that time. Unfortunately, when the trial period has expired, I was charged for the premium rate. 

I checked my account and it's now a free account but was still charged.

Screenshot_20181120-075438.jpg

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Find out if you have a second account with us. You can use these instructions to do this. It's very easy to create an account with us so perhaps you have another account there you did not know about.

You can also try looking up the payment receipt we send out via email when you start a subscription. Use the username to log in and find out if you still have a Premium subscription running.

Let us know if you have further questions. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day.

I already tried that and I don't have any other account with spotify. Also,
I have not received a billing statement for this matter.

I just need you to please find a solution for this. My account is already free and I have not received any billing from you. 

Hi! It has been 5 days and I have not received any feedback from spotify. ARE YOU SERIOUS ON CHARGING ME FOR A SUBSCRIPTION THAT I HAVE ALREADY CANCELLED????? I THINK TOU HAVE BEEN GROSSLY BENEFITTING FROM THIS. Please act on this. This has already inconvenienced me so much. 

Hey @user-removed,

Our apologies for the delay. We understand your frustration and really want to help.

Since none of the troubleshooting we provided has helped, we recommend you reach out to Spotify support directly. They will be able to check this backstage for you and help you out. You can do this by going here.

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂 

Suggested posts