Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged every month despite free account, no reciepts or other accounts active

Charged every month despite free account, no reciepts or other accounts active

I have a free account, and have had a free account for the past 4 or so months and yet I am getting a charge on my credit card every month. I have verified with all of my email addresses that I do not have ANY receipts or confirmations for the charges. I did put my credit card information in to get the free trial but I did chose a free account and I am still getting charged. I am wondering how I can go about getting the charges reversed? I have no other accounts with spotify.

1 Reply

Hey @lissatree, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The first thing that you should do is make sure no future charges will occur on your credit card. You can do that by contacting Spotify support and providing your payment details so they can track it back to the account receiving a subscription and help you cancel. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email. They usually respond within 48 hours.

Next, if you believe you are eligible for a refund, you should use the same contact information I put above to chat with the Spotify team about their refund policy.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you! Happy listening 🙂

Suggested posts