Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for 2 years despite cancelling subscription?!

Solved!

Charged for 2 years despite cancelling subscription?!

I cancelled my paid subscription about 2 years ago and was downgraded to the free version with ads. Recently I've received a series of emails telling me that I need to update my card details as my current card has expired and I am at risk of losing Premium. I then got a further email saying my Premium subscription has been paused and I will start hearing ads again. Only thing is, I've been hearing ads for the last 2 years as I cancelled by subscription! I've checked my bank account and I've been charged £4.99 every month for "Spotify Unlimited" which I have clearly not had, or Premium... I submitted a contact form but got an auto response directing me back here. I'd really like to speak to someone directly as it appears I may have been charged around £120 for a service I have not had access to. Please can someone help me? I'm frustrated and surprised by how inaccessible the Spotify team appear to be.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cicelykmg

Just reply to that Automated email you got and someone from Spotify will contact you 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @cicelykmg

Just reply to that Automated email you got and someone from Spotify will contact you 🙂

Suggested posts