Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for Premium, registered as Free

Charged for Premium, registered as Free

Hi Guys, 

So I decided to upgrade to preimum again after having gone about a month without it. During that month my card expired so the first thing I did when I went to upgrade today was to remove the expired card. I did and then went to add my new one, I selected premium and put my card information in. The website said there was an error and refreshed the page for me to enter my card info. I went back to my account page and it of course said I was still on the free membership and my new card had not been entered under "payment options". Not a big deal, although my bank account has been charged by spotify for the price of a premium membership but thr website is adamant that I haven't even got a card on my account let alone a premium membership. Does anyone else have this problem or perhaps a solution to it?

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get this sorted out for you using some of your billing details. Shouldn't be an issue 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts