Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for Student Subscription - Could Not Verify as Student

Solved!

Charged for Student Subscription - Could Not Verify as Student

I tried signing up for Spotifiy premium with my old college email address not thinking of what the student verification process would be lol. Long story short, I am unable to verify I am a student but my bank account has been charged for $4.99 and there is no receipt for it in my account details or my email. Am I able to be refunded this amount or applied to future month since I ended up using paypal on the same account to upgrade to premium? Thanks for any help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for the quick response!

No worries, if you still encounter any issues let me know. Let me know how it went.

The charge is just pending and since I wasn't verified the charge will drop off my account after a couple of days. Just a hold that the bank places on my account.

Thanks for your help! It was very appreciated! 🙂

Suggested posts