Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for month after account had been cancelled

Charged for month after account had been cancelled

Is there any way I can be reimbursed the money I was charged, for a month when my spotify subscription had been cancled?
5 Replies

So, i have question, i cancelled my subscription back in Nov, but am still being charged for the following months, i'd appreciate some help on possibly having Spotify returning the amounts they pulled when i didnt have the money for the payment in my account for 3 months for medical reasons. Any suggestions on how i can go about that?

this tells me nothing, and doesnt answer my question.

Ive done all I can and still not closer to what Im searching for.

Now can please someone answer how I may get a refund for what I shouldnt have been charged, so that I wont have to make it a matter for higher authority?

@Stevojunior, Hi there and thanks for following up on this -- to inquire into a refund, please get in touch with Spotify directly via the contact form. Their support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly.

Also: on the link I had shared previously, there are troubleshooting tips for when you've canceled your subscription but are still being charged. 

Cheers!

Suggested posts