Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for premium, but no receipt or upgrade

Solved!

Charged for premium, but no receipt or upgrade

I've had spotify for a few months and when I heard about the student discount I switched it over to save money. I have proof on my bank statement that I got charged (I actually ended up getting charged an overdraft fee as well since they charge with insufficient funds), but Spotify has no receipt on record and I'm not getting my premium account. I have sent three different emails and have had no luck. I'm getting really aggravate for being charged for something at the beginning of October that I still havsmg been able to use.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

01971633 This is the most recent one

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hello @modernart, welcome to the community!

Do you have a case number for the support requests you sent in? 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

How do you normally log into Spotify?

If you normally log in using a username, it's worth trying to log in using your Facebook details as sometimes accounts get set up on duplicates created via Facebook annoyingly.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

01971633 This is the most recent one

Worked with my facebook! Thanks!

Same exact thing happened to me. I entered my credit card info for student discount, was charged, twice, and couldnt be verified as a student so I was never upgraded. 

Were you ever able to fix that? Because this is happening to me and I logged into facebook with Spotify to see if that made a difference and it didn't. How did you resolve this?

Hi, the same thing happened to me, but I cannot follow the solution on this page. Can someone tell me how you solved that?

This same exact thing happened to me. I have my case number and have been charged twice for something I haven't received. Please help.

Oh so I actually figured that out, somehow it connected over to my Facebook instead of the account I had made

Suggested posts