Charged for premium on free trial

Solved!

Re: Charged for premium on free trial

mrichardson-71

This problem is actually not solved just pushed to another form. Same has been happening to me and many others. STOP STEALING MONEY.

michaelhag95

I elected for the 99 cents for 3 months free trial. Its only been one month and now yor charginging me (.99 whats on 7-9-17 up with that? my email is michaelhag95@gmail.com ph 7279001659

user-removed
Not applicable

would you like to get a law suit going with me?

daved117@gmail.co

Highlighted

Salinye

I'm super irritated about this. I called the number on my credit card statement and got a person with a thick accent in a loud call center and they wanted to charge me $4.95 in order to cancel my account. Now I feel like Spotify is a scam. I'll never use them again.

Pdiddy1
Casual Listener
I want all my money back I can't contact no one if I don't get all my money back I will have a lawyer so let's not make it that bad

Daved177
Pleas contact me at 61288990three2. I have suit started, more people willing to testify the better.

Luke-the_LAXBRO

Okay so I had two acounts because I thought I could get student preimuim on my highschool email. The two acounts were under the email geistlu@stoughton.k12.wi.us and GEISTER77@gmail.com. The gmail acount was conected to facebook on acident and when I finally was finaciale able to purches premium I tried to do it on my student email. I found out that I couldnt get student preimuim because its a high school email and not a college. I was ok with this and bought it anyway. Then I closed my gmail spotify acount and still could not conect to face book. SO i canccled my payment and created an acount with my facebook and now you wont give me a free first month and it makes me very unhappy...

Jayden0812
Casual Listener

I need a phone number to call or I’m reaching out to the Attorney General to file a complaint. I’ve been charged since March after complaining once and being assured it was cancelled!!

Jayden0812
Casual Listener

I’m willing to sign the petition 

wayzata14
Casual Listener
Yes, do any of you know the number any of us could call?

SUGGESTED POSTS