Charged for premium on free trial

Solved!

Re: Charged for premium on free trial

Uaretoast
Same here,I was charged 4.99 twice as soon as I signed up for 30 free trial,I'm going to wait til the 30 days is up and then cancel and never sign up again because I am so dissapointed,I really liked using spotify and would've been a long time customer, but I am not going to support crooks.

baishie

Hi. I just availed the premium and paying via mobile payment thinking that there will be no charged. However, as I filled up my number, I receieved a text message saying I was charged for the premium. Why is that?

devilangel4ever
I just got charged for Spotify premium, I have a email from spotify that I had unsubscribe to premium but I got a notification from my account that 9.99 was taken from my account. I ended it and then next thing I know it says I paid for it the next day.

What the **bleep** does that even mean?

Well it means that Spotify didn't end my subscription, even though it sent an email that it did, and took money out of my account.

I love listening to Spotify but if I'm getting charged for premium that I'm not even subscribed to, I might as well just delete my Spotify. Plus I heard getting contacted with the company is very hard and that they don't really help the people who get ripped off from this.

Ajreit
Tried to charge me for a premium account but couldn't now lost everything after only 30 days. Thought it was a 60 day free trial. What's up with that?????

Re: Charged for premium after canceled

yogurlaniela

I am super disappointed, Spotify charged me after I canceled so I had to cancel now again.  I would like my money because it wasn't my fault, it did not cancel. Somehow if i could get my money back I would appreciate it  

SteveOL
Casual Listener

I had taken up the 3 months $0.99 Premium offer then cancelled it after the 3 months on Friday March 24 but I have just noticed I am still being charged for the service. I am certain I cancelled it so I'm pretty annoyed about it.

Charged for premium with the old CC

alejotaveraca

A few months ago I changed the credit card with which I was paying the premium account, however, they made the payment with the old credit card.

So I request the review of changes to the billing cards, as well as the refund of my money, or to be used to pay the next month.

Charged after cancellatiomn

hamishr

I have exactly the same problem - I cancelled my subscription and they continue to charge - this is just a terrible practise - not only thoroughly incompetent but also possible illiegal 

Re: Charged after cancellatiomn

SteveOL
Casual Listener
I had a great result. I used the instant help window and chatted to a support person who organised to refund the three payments that had been made after I thought I had cancelled. Can't complain about that.

Steve

SharonMatz
It's literally just a **bleep**ty thing companies do now. They don't want you to find the number you need to cancel. The consumer gets frustrated & most likely won't keep looking & keep it b/c they're lazy,.
It's brilliant actually on their end.
But it's not cool. I will never understand why people don't practice honest business anymore.
SUGGESTED POSTS