Charged for premium on free trial

Solved!

Re: Charged for premium on free trial

Pdiddy1
Casual Listener
I willing to sign the petition

MaryHudgens53

I need preemie on Spotfire I was being charged for for premium and I was getting commercials and advertisements it was stop my music for advertisement so so I cancel my subscription because that's all I was getting with advertisement and y'all charge my account on 9 5/2017 for $10 and some change I would like for you to return I would like for you to reimburse me for $10 and something 1079 something like that and I also went back to my subscription to reapply over again and it's still doing the same thing so I just put my credit card in and pay 999 for the subscription the renew the subscription I would like for you to reimburse me for that 995 that I just put my card in because it's still not working

Taylarogan

**bleep** the same thing happened to me too

IMG_0271.PNG

1Time_Only

I remember as soon as I activated the free month I cancelled it but I've still been charged. Can you help me. I want my £10 back without premium

liltriz
Casual Listener

same here i was charged for having a 7 day free trial it seems spotify will charge you without your permission or knowledge until you get the bill

carnathfd

i signed up through a promotion through my mobile company. Now all of a sudden they are charging me, even though none of our phones have ever had premium! $30 a month at that. I'm livid. And of course my mobile company tells me i have to talk to spotify to get it rectified. Pretty hard to do when all you get is this damned form to fill out. 

Keith45
Casual Listener

What I can do for them to fix or stop charging me every month after I cancel the sprotify!!!

Keith45
Casual Listener

Why is not a phone number to contact sprotify!? So far I have been charging about 4 months now 

and I’m not able to use it without wifi!!:(

Keith45
Casual Listener

Jayden0812
Casual Listener
Please stop sending these emails it’s not me
SUGGESTED POSTS