Charged for premium on free trial

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Charged for premium on free trial

Casual Listener
Hi,
I got the same problem. I saw there is a free trial for 60 days but after I logged in to my account , it turned to 30 days trial only. More and more, after I set the payment details and got the trial, I checked my account and it said 9.99 is ordered. Shouldn't it suppose to be free?
Highlighted

I received an invitation for a 30 days premium trial after the 7 days ended. Keyed in my credit card details and got charged SGD9.90 immediately despite canceling the subscription 5 min later. Filed a ticket to get a refund as I would not want to be charged for a "free trial", feels scammed and would like to receive the refund asap. 😞

Highlighted

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Signed up for the free 60 day trail a couple of days ago and my account has been debited.

Hoping to get this refunded.

Highlighted

I'm so confused.. I am a free spotify user I don't think I have ever pressed for the free premium trial and have just got a receipt emailed to me charging me £12.99. I've gone on to my spotify to have a look whether I've accidentally Without reading something signed up for premium and no it says I'm a free member and to upgrade press here. So why am I being charged when I don't even having the premium services available. This is totally wrong is is going to continue monthly but have no idea how to stop it!
Highlighted

I am a free user, even shows in my account but I have been charged $9.99, I was told to use the community support which the steps they show are very unfriendly. Please help with a refund.
Highlighted

I accidentally clicked on the free trial version (Premium) and even tried to close their app hoping that I can revert what I did but unfortunately, it got through. Meanwhile, Spotify have charged me with $10.62 while on "free trial version" as they say but the thing that's bugging me up is how were they able to charge me if I haven't even entered my credit card information?
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I got charged 4 times in one month then got charged again today and I can't even use premium...
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Hey, I know this is an old topic, but it just happened to me today. I subscribed for a 2 month free trial, but I checked into my bank account, and you actually charged me for the premium. What do I do to have my money back?
Highlighted

Hi Meredith, 

I signed up for my free trial and the exact same night was charged 4.99 + tax.  I would really like to hear back from you all about this issue.

Highlighted

This happened to me as well. I signed up for the free 1 month trial period just a few days ago, and I already have a pending charge on my account. It is frustrating to be charged for a trial period that is suppose to be free, and even more frustrating that Spotify makes it so hard to contact customer sopport for help.
SUGGESTED POSTS