Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for two accounts, no response from Customer Service!

Charged for two accounts, no response from Customer Service!

My husband started a spotify account and had 3 months free, so that I could use our spotify account on my own and he'd have his own. He thought he cancelled before the 3 month trial was over and didn't, and we thought we needed two accounts until we saw the family option. I contacted Spotify by customer service form and requested a refund for the month they charged him for because we were going to go ahead and use the family option. No answer, no refund, and I'm kind of upset that they won't help!

3 Replies

Hello @ReviewBallerina, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Quick question, Did you receive a cancellation email? Everyone receives a cancellation email when they cancel 🙂

Regarding your email to Support: 

If you received a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

He doesn't remember if he did or not. But as soon as we saw the family thing we tried to cancel instantly and get the money back. 98% of companies we work with will do that and won't ignore a customer's e-mail request.

Hello @

Well in that case you can contact Spotify Support here:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts