Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged full subscription, without the chance to select NUS offer

Charged full subscription, without the chance to select NUS offer

I submitted a ticket to a problem where I was unable to sign up to premium using my NUS offer.  The reason I could not use the code is because on the subscriptiuon page I did not have the option to cancel my subscription, only renew it, which seemed pointless in some ways because it said my subscription had already expired on ~10/04/2015 even though it was still working as normal.

Either way, I received an unhelpful email in return and followed the steps to receive no resolution. I submitted a second ticket recently and was told "At your request, we canceled your Premium subscription. You will not be charged". Good, I must now be on the free tier where I can start fresh like normal, or so I thought.

In one of these email it alse recommended I use their 50% off deals, which I had intended to do anyway. Upon entering my CC I am instead met with the message that I have payed full price and will not be receiving the NUS offer for this current month or the following...

Please can you someone help resolve this, this is now my third attempt to solve a rather simple problem.

1 Reply

Hey @xRupture

Many thanks for your post.

Have you the 8 digit case # for this email support? I'd love to get things looked into for you. I'm sure together we'll get things working as expected 🙂

Suggested posts